- All communication must be through email only by both the client and the service provider. All instruction by the client should only be emailed and reformed according.
- In performing the SEO services, the service provider shall develop a plan intended to increase the visibility of the client’s website and improve its search engine ranking, search engine ranking of the website will only be in relation to search terms relevant to the client’s business and limited to (No.) of the keyword as agreed.
- The client acknowledges that the SEO services will require modifications to his website(s) which might include changes to site titles and structure of a website and all expenses will be borne by the client.
- The client will provide his updated, edited and modified website as requested by the service provider. The changes should be made by the client or as the client wishes to hire a third party.
- The client is expected and should provide a complete, bugs and error-free website to the SEO service provider.
- We the service provider will own all rights related to search engine optimization; all the authorization should be provided by the client to us in writing.
- The client shall be solely responsible for operating, maintaining and managing all aspects of the website at their own end.
- In case of non-payment within 15 days of service provided, we the service provider have the right to shut down or revoke (delete) any work that was done by us or was provided to you. After 15 days of non-payment, a 10% penalty charge per 30 days will be added if the client wishes to resume or restart any service that was provided.
- Client’s Responsibilities:
For the purpose of providing the services of search engine optimization the client agrees to:
- To provide us with cPanel, WordPress, and all related accesses for uploading, editing pages and/or for the purpose of making changes as and when required for search engine optimization and its related services. The authorization should be provided in writing.
- To authorize us, the use of all or part of the client’s documents, logos, trademarks, website images, etc., to be used for one or more website pages or any other use deemed necessary by the service provider.
- If the service provider requires any text content, image or any other relevant document for the purpose of search engine optimization the client has to provide the same in proper digital format.
- Client Acknowledgements:
- The client understands, acknowledges and agrees to the policies of search engines, directories, websites and other internet of things over which the service provider has no control. The decision taken by search engines, directories, websites and the internet of things may change at any given time with or without any notice and such services or facilities are at the sole discretion of respective search engines and websites. Various search engines and directories may take as long as 3 to 6 months and in some cases even longer after the submission to list the clients (websites). We the service provider do not guarantee any or any part thereof for the said things. The client understands and accepts that the search engines and directories occasionally may drop the client’s website listings for no apparent or predictable reason, we the service provider do not have any control over their decisions.
- The client is bound and acknowledges to inform the service provider in 90 days advance in writing for the termination of the SEO contract. Any third-party changes will be treated as a breach of contract by the client and the client will have to bear a minimum of 50% of the total contract value or as decided by the service provider. The decision of the service provider for all or any part thereof will be final and binding.
- Disclaimer of all other warranties:
The service provider CPBG Digital cannot guarantee or warranty that the SEO services will meet the client’s expectations or requirements in full or part thereof. The client and the service provider disclaim all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, relating to this agreement, performance or inability to perform under this agreement, the content, and each party’s computing and distribution system. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.